Friday, May 05, 2006

Friends...

I've received a call from Wong that day. That's made me think about our studies time in MIA. Although I've had been through a tough workout indeed. but it's was really an unforgettable and happy experience for me to study in MIA, Fine Art department. Especially getting know with my coursemates. We've learned a lot from each other. Having a hard time together. Sharing our thinking and experience as well.

When our artwork was strong criticism by lecturer....
When we're fed up and feeling down....
When we're unable produced any artwork....
We've encouraged, giving support and strenght to each other. :)
I really miss u all... and the passing time...


We are having a big bowl of instant mee together as supper.It's really disgusting, isn't it?

Everytime when we went to Goh's house, calling him from downstair. His hairstyle will looks like "auntie" coz just wake up.

Jin Bing was the one who's alway been scold by me. :P. I think untill now he's still don't really know why am i always so angry with him.

2 comments:

  1. Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
    »

    ReplyDelete